Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Coyote Run


I apologize for the break in my postings lately. We took some time off from the house stuff to enjoy some good old fashioned three day weekend fun. Included in the festivities were a 40th birthday party (Happy Birthday Mike!), the Vermont City marathon (congrats to my Dad who won his age group), and a Red Sox game (Go Sox!). We got back to Burlington at 4am on Tuesday morning, and I think we've finally recovered. I rode over to the job site at lunch and they have the garage walls framed. Yesterday they put up our street sign. We had to come up with a name for the road because any road with three houses on it needs its own name. It wasn't too easy coming up with a name that we all agreed on, but Coyote Run is what it is. The driveway (now Coyote Run) is about .3 miles from Barstow Road to my folks place, and we always let Levi out of the car and let him run behind the car. I think Levi might feel a little slighted that we didn't call it Levi Run, either that, or he'll be checking over his shoulder looking for the coyotes.

No comments: